Questionnaires & Reports
Panoramic Feedback® allows you to customize questionnaires and reports
to provide maximum value for responders and receivers.
Select from the following options:
Announce survey and remind responders, with emails generated automatically
Allows incorrectly-selected responders to be excluded from automated reminders
Select or modify competencies and behavior descriptions from our library, or
import your own
Modify Responder Categories
- Add or subtract Responder categories
- Choose new identities for Responder categories
e.g. "Supervisor", "Manager", "Leader", or "Boss"
- Select display colors for categories in reports
- Select scale for response to questions from 1 to 2 to 1 to 10. Or -5 to
- Customize anchors
e.g. "Agree/Disagree", "Rarely/Frequently", or any terms you choose
- Choose whether to allow the response: "Not enough information to
Create your own introductory and explanatory texts for questionnaires and
- Create as many narrative comment boxes as you wish, each with
- Disallow comments from selected categories of responders
- Turn comments on or off when generating report
Use questionnaire for self-only or supervisor-only evaluations
- Choose whether to merge responder groups which have few responses, to
- Generate reports in English, French, English-and-French, and provide
Subjects with free workbook in English or French
- Display highest and lowest rated items, so Subject can see strengths and
areas needing more work
- Select whether to report Olympic averages (see below) or straight
- Print reports on A4 paper for metric users
- And more....
Export All Response Data
- Into MS Excel, Access, or SPSS
- Analyze results across a project
- Create your own charts and graphs
- Summarize comments
What's an Olympic average?
It's the average of responses, calculated after the highest and lowest scores
have been automatically removed. The technique is used in some Olympic sports
to discourage judges from rating competitors in an unfairly positive or
negative way. It can have the same effect in 360-degree feedback.